The Paradigm Shift of Parenting 2.0
Parenting 2.0 (P20) is an international consciousness movement dedicated to a more egalitarian, proactive and compassionate Life Skills educational process for all persons – at every age. Foundations of our advocacy include:
- Defining Life Skills as “Skills learned in some measure by every human being.”
- Illuminating the relationship between a primarily passive Life Skills educational process and chronic societal problems.
- Retiring acceptance of children simply “learning what they live.” As academics prove daily, children learn what societies deem worthy of proactively teaching them.
- Affirming that Life Skills education – like academics – benefits from multiple educators passionate about their subject areas and a plethora of age-appropriate resources.
- Replacing behavioral lenses with educational lenses.
- Respecting the core role of Life Skills in individuals, and the communities they construct, thriving.
- Providing Life Skills professionals a unified platform from which to expand social consciousness.
- Underscoring the necessity of greater humility as knowledge of the human body expands daily.
- Promoting the concept of Life Skills Report Cards.
- Recognising Life Skills professionals around the globe with the honorary title of Global Presence Ambassador.