Parenting 2.0 is proud to host its third international P20 Talks conference for Life Skills professionals at the beautiful Kenilworth Beach Resort and Spa in Goa, India.
P20 Talks 2016 commences with a meet and greet Friday evening, October 7th, followed by one and a half days of inspiring ten minute power presentations from Life Skills educators hailing from four continents. Critical skills addressed include emotional, financial and digital literacy. The conference wraps with an afternoon of professional coaching in LinkedIn, PicMonkey photo editing and Video Scribe Sunday, October 9th. See full schedule here.
Registration is by invitation only. Contact coordinators Robert and Abigail Dourado for information
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +91-72-192-8888-4
Kenilworth Beach Resort and Spa is offering discounted room rates, inclusive of meals, for P20 Talks registrants as vacancies permit. Email your request with preferred dates and room specifications to email@example.com Type “P20 Talks 2016 International Conference” in your subject line to obtain the discounted rate. Details below.
Hotel Stays: Kenilworth Resort and Spa
Vacancies permitting, the room rate for P20 Talks is INR 10,000 /-++20.40% taxes per room per night on double occupancy. Kenilworth processes all payments in Rupees so please see conversion chart for equivalent.
- Scheduled Group Return airport / Railway station transfers from Madgaon railway station by AC coach( we need arrival details 48 hours prior to check in date to avail of this facility).
- Welcome refresher on arrival (non alcoholic).
- Buffet breakfast Buffet Lunch & buffet dinner at the coffee shop ( package either starts or ends with buffet lunch as per your choice as per your choice)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- 03 bottles of mineral water replenished in the rooms once daily (500 ml).
- Usage of our in-house amenities ( gym / Goa’s 2nd largest swimming pool/ open Air Jacuzzi in proper attire).
******** CHECK IN 1500 hrs CHECK OUT 1100 hrs *****
Kenilworth Hotel Cancellation Policy :
v Cancellation within 60 days prior to arrival date will attract 1 night retention.
v Cancellation within 14 days of arrival date will attract 2 Nights charge as retention.
v Cancellation within 07 days of arrival date or non utilization of room would attract 100% applied cost as retention.