P20 Thrive Thursday
For Immediate Release
WHO? Life Skills Professionals
WHAT? Shine a bright light on Life Skills
WHEN? Third Thursday in October
WHY? Highlight the role of Life Skills for individuals and the communities they construct thriving.
- Life Skills Professionals: Plan Thrive Thursday events for your schools/ community groups.
- Teachers/PTA’s: Reserve Thrive Thursday on your school calendar. Be creative! Include Life Skills related topics in your academic curriculum.
- Businesses: Sponsor a local Thrive Thursday event. If your business is focused on Life Skills (Fitness, diet, finance, safety, communication, environment etc.) this IS your chance to shine!
- Everyone: Like our Thrive Thursday Page on Facebook. Share details of your activities in our Thrive Thursday Group.
Ideas for Celebration:
- Share the concept of the Life Skills Report Card.
- Research and share articles related to the effects of fatigue, dehydration, lack of exercise and poor nutrition on health and academic performance.
- Host a community forum, resource fair, or film festival to inspire discussion about Life Skills and facilitate access to critical resources #P20ThriveThursday.
Sponsored by The Global Presence, a humanitarian service organization (registered in the US as a 501c3) and Parenting 2.0 (P20). P20 is LinkedIn’s top ranked parenting group unifying more than 8800 Life Skills Educators in over 120 countries.